Santa Rosa High School
Please click on PDF for all assignments
Character Strong Lessons
-> SELFLESSNESS: March 30 - April 3, 2020
1) Watch the Video: Wright's Law- A Unique Teacher Imparts Real Life Lessons
2) Reflect on the following questions:
- Do the attributes of a hero remain the same over time?
- In a culture where we are bombarded with ideas and images of “what we should be, how does one form an identity that remains true and authentic for oneself?”
- In the face of adversity, what causes some individuals to prevail while others fail?
- What lesson was Mr.Wright trying to teach his students?